Home Health Aides for Seniors in Orange City, FL
For care, there’s no place like home.
For residents and Volusia County seniors who need a bit of assistance with activities of daily living and are able to stay in their homes, we work with a fully licensed in-home care agency to provide skilled and non-skilled home health care.
Private home health
Our Medicare-certified senior care program offers physical, occupational and speech therapies.
Home health care includes:
- Home evaluation
- Occupational therapy
- Medication management with pharmacy
- Escorts for doctor’s appointments
- Personal exercise program
Non-skilled health aides provide services, including:
- Personal care
- Pet care and walking
- Accompaniment to doctor’s appointments
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Personal shopping
- Other types of home care assistance that may be needed
If we can answer any questions about home health care, please contact us at the bottom of the page.
Frequently asked questions about home health care.
Professional home health care services include a broad range of care and support services for individuals recovering from a hospital stay or who need medical, nursing, social, or therapeutic treatment and/or assistance with the essential activities of daily living.
No. These services are offered to residents of our community as well as seniors in the surrounding area.
Many individuals need home health care services, including:
- Older individuals who have health problems but want to maintain their independence in their homes with the support of a professional caregiver
- Individuals 65 and older who return home after surgery and need care, supervision or assistance with daily living activities
- Individuals who have complex treatments that require use of medical equipment and/or medication monitoring
- Adults who want their parents to have quality care at home
No, hospitalization is not a requirement to qualify for home health care services. Many recipients of our home health care services are referred by their personal physicians.
In everything we do, our goal is to help seniors age with dignity. Some examples of caregiver assistance include taking someone to the doctor or shopping, assisting with bill paying, providing emotional support, and/or assisting with bathing and/or dressing.