Open to the public. Oak Park: Outpatient rehab and so much more.
The Oak Park Senior Services Center is our one-stop resource for senior wellness and medical care. Located on our campus, Oak Park is an extension of our mission of serving residents of John Knox Village, as well as seniors in the surrounding Orange City area.
Oak Park offers a multitude of skilled and unskilled senior services:
- Outpatient rehabilitation. Our own highly trained therapists use state-of-the-art equipment and plenty of TLC to get you back to your best self.
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy services are available by appointment with a physician referral.
- State-of-the-art driving simulator on site to test and rehabilitate visual, cognitive and physical functions that may impact independence and mobility.
- Utilizing revolutionary technology to prevent falls, our therapists are able to assess balance, isolate problem areas, and create treatment plans to address the exact needs of each person.
- Pharmacy. Understanding meds is serious business. You’ll get one-on-one attention from our pharmacists, and you’ll never feel rushed. We’ll make sure your prescriptions and dosages are clear. The pharmacy at Oak Park provides both prescriptions as well as over-the-counter medical supplies.
- Nurse practitioner clinic. Open to all, our nurse practitioner clinic is a convenient public resource focused on senior health.
- Preventive education. To help seniors safely maintain independence, our professional staff host educational seminars on age-related topics. Call 386-775-3840, extension 2700 for more information.