Tune in to Knox TV on Monday, March 8 for the J.K.V. Annual Foundation meeting. This year’s meeting features a presentation by Jacqueline Jordan on ways to give and support nonprofit organizations.
The next Chat with Joe will be on Thursday, March 11. Email your questions in advance of the show to JKVLive@JohnKnox.com.
Do you need assistance with your taxes? We have a limited number of face-to-face appointments available with a tax specialist. For more information or to book your appointment, call Barb Sternett at extension 1201.
COVID-19 Community Update:
- We currently have 0 residents positive for COVID-19 in isolation
- We currently have 0 residents hospitalized related to COVID-19
- We currently have 4 residents potentially exposed to COVID-19 in quarantine
- No residents have passed due to COVID-19 since our last update
- We currently have 0 employees positive for COVID-19
- Currently 2 employees have potentially been exposed to COVID-19 out on leave
How to Protect Yourself and Others:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Wear a mask to protect yourself and others and stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Avoid crowds and stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arm lengths) from others who don’t live with you.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water
It is critical, if you are not feeling well for any reason, or if you suspect that you have come into close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 to please contact the resident nurse immediately at extension 1407, the gatehouse, or use your pull cord.