Join us on Wednesday, March 24 at 9 a.m. for the Health Care Services Coffee With and the next chat with Joe on Thursday, March 25 at 9:30 a.m. We will be taking your questions by email, phone or text for both live shows.
Questions can be sent to:
- Email: JKVLive@johnknox.com
- Call: 386-456-1558
- Text: 386-507-4236
Registration is now open for the Employee Appreciation Fund Masters Golf Putting Tournament and 19th Hole Awards Cocktail ParTee! Not a golfer? Spectator seating will be available to come watch your friends compete.
Check out this week’s Village Weekly for more information on new and upcoming resident-led presentations being held in the Barker Center.
It’s not too late to participate in the JKV Photo Contest. Deadline for contest 1, “The Beauty of the Outdoors” is 11:59 p.m. on March 31, 2021. Entry forms can be downloaded from the home page of the resident portal.
COVID-19 Community Update:
- Volusia County Positivity Rate for March 7 to March 13 is 6.43%
- We currently have 0 residents positive for COVID-19 in isolation
- We currently have 0 residents hospitalized related to COVID-19
- We currently have 0 residents potentially exposed to COVID-19 in quarantine
- No residents have passed due to COVID-19 since our last update
- We currently have 0 employees positive for COVID-19
- Currently 0 employees potentially exposed to COVID-19 out on leave
While 97.9% of our residents have been vaccinated for COVID-19, please continue to protect yourself and others by avoiding close contact with people who are sick, wash your hands frequently with soap and water, clean and disinfect touched objects and surfaces using regular household cleaning spray or disinfecting wipe and wear your mask when in public areas around other people.
It is critical, if you are not feeling well for any reason, or if you suspect that you have come into close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 to please contact the resident nurse immediately at extension 1407, the gatehouse, or use your pull cord.