Independent Senior Living Villas in Orange City, Florida
Whatever puts a smile on your face.
A wonderful thing happens when you choose the maintenance-free lifestyle at our full-service senior living community: Life gets bigger and better than ever.
This is independent living in Orange City, Florida, for the life you love now, plus our complete continuum of care for whatever you may need down the road. Since we’ve got your housekeeping and maintenance covered, you can get up and go whenever you like.
While we put a lot of activities in place, residents drive the social life here. On any given day, you may see a block party cooked up by neighbors, a whole-community-themed event, or some other mix ‘n mingle shindig. Residents here are an active bunch, engaged with each other and whatever makes them happy.
A few amenities to whet your whistle:
- Complete maintenance of residences
- All utilities, except phone and internet
- Postal services and mini-market at The Scoop
- Scheduled transportation
- Tons of social, cultural, educational and spiritual activities
- Choice of 4 dining venues and the Tree Top Lounge
- Full-service pharmacy
- Two libraries, including Spiritual Life Library
- Media Center
- 24/7 emergency call system
- Emergency nurse, plus Nurse Practitioner Clinic
- Chaplain services
- Lester R. Barker Auditorium
- State-of-the-art fitness center and wellness programs
- Outdoor golf, bocce and shuffleboard sports complex
- Woodworking shop
- Arts studios
- Heated swimming pool and whirlpool
- Full-time events coordinator
- Private banquet room
- Private fishing lake
All the comforts of home.
Even if you’re facing a downsizing move, you’ll have 180 acres of fun and friendship right outside your door. What you’ll likely discover is, once you shed the burdens of home maintenance, there’s more time and options to tickle your interests and whims.
But first things first: Let’s help you find a home that’s just right. Get started by browsing through our floor plans. You have plenty to choose from, including apartment homes, spacious garden cottages, and Silverstone and modern Holly Villas.
Live large in a villa.
Our Holly and Silverstone villas offer room to spread out and entertain in a big way, with multiple bedrooms and bathrooms, plus ample living space. Villa floor plan features vary and may include water views, high-end quartz countertops, multi-car garages and an eco-friendly footprint you’ll feel great about.
The living is easy with these residential perks:
- Biweekly housekeeping
- Social clubs for you and your pets
- Gourmet kitchens in all residences
- Wall-to-wall flooring options
- Washer/dryer in garden cottages, and Silverstone and Holly villas
- Cable TV included
- Access to all four dining venues, amenities, activities and common areas at the community
Apartment, Garden Style Cottages, and Villa Homes floor plans
We want you to smile every time you walk into your new home. Use our Floor Plan Finder calculator to match your tastes and budget to the perfect floor plan.
Garden Style Cottages
The Fountains Club is a plan to stay independent.
The Fountains Club offers all the benefits of independent living at John Knox Village. Then we add an extra touch of personalized assistance so you can keep living it up your way. Senior apartments with thoughtfully enhanced services complement the outstanding hospitality you’ll already enjoy.
Fountains Club benefits:
- Daily breakfasts with neighbors
- Personalized concierge services
- Events and activities on and off campus
- Light daily housekeeping and biweekly full housekeeping
- Personal laundry and linen service
- Appointment reminders and coordinated transportation
- Limited pet care
- Grocery assistance to help you plan, shop and prepare meals, or you can pick up meals from all on-campus dining venues
- Easy access to all our dining venues, beauty salon, library, bank, wellness center, pool and other amenities
If you’d like to tour a model home or learn more about living at John Knox Village, please contact us at the bottom of the page.
Frequently asked questions about independent living.
Are you kidding? This is the place for more independence, more flexibility and more fun. Every day is yours to enjoy the way you see fit, as it should be. Restrictions, pfft.
You bet! Residents even host pet parties, where furry friends can frolic and socialize.
Yes, entrance fees start at $62,580. Your entrance fee will depend on the size of residence you select and the number of occupants. It guarantees you residency at John Knox Village of Central Florida for life and gives you access to a full continuum of long-term care, for as long as you need it.
Yes, monthly fees start at $1,904. Think of the monthly fee as a consolidation of all the bills and costs of living in a house. Your monthly fee will pay for all maintenance, housekeeping, meals, water, cable, electricity, unlimited use of common spaces and campus amenities, and much more. The amount you pay depends on the size of residence you choose and whether you live with a second person. A second person pays a significantly lower monthly fee.